Mizuno JPX 900 Tour Irons
Mizuno Golf- JPX 900 Tour Irons Steel
The JPX 900 Tour combines the best attributes of our Grain Flow Forged Player’s irons with the advanced weighting strategies and aggressive styling of our JPX series, providing a compact, workable iron with a surprising level of playability.
Key Features:Benefits from Boron: Grain Flow Forged Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel:
- Grain Flow Forged 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel for that soft, solid, consistent feel
- Specialized Heat Treatment optimizes strength and softness
- Large camber with rounded leading and trailing edges ensure consistent turf interaction.
- Thinnest sole ever created on a JPX golf club for maximum versatility and playability.
- More mass pushed to the extreme corners to delivery unmatched stability
- Reinforced top line ensures a strong, powerful sound at impact.
True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT
Ball Flight: Low
Stock Grip Information
Golf Pride Multicompound BL/BK
Butt Size: 0.60